GCSE Physics Specifications are changed into questions ensuring you know exactly what you need for your exams
It is vital that you know exactly what is on your specification for your subjects and exam board. Although important it is often overlooked. Revision guides, YouTube videos and textbooks are all excellent but also quite time inefficient without the guidance of the specification. The specification tells you precisely what you need to know. This site takes the specification and turns every sentence into a question making it user friendly. I also try to throw in some good humour, useful videos and helpful simulations too.
AQA GCSE Physics and Combined Science
You can download our specification focus questions here. Energy answers are given and all other answers can be downloaded as a bundle for £10.00.
About David Ridings
This site is written by myself, David Ridings.
Remember that examiners cannot ask anything that is not on the specification. Make sure you know it well.
Latest GCSE Revision Posts
- Proposed changes to the assessment of mathematics, physics and combined science GCSEs in 2023
- How to achieve a grade 9 in GCSE Physics with Sarah Chu
- Useful exam resources for AQA GCSE Combined Science (Trilogy)
- AQA GCSE Combined Science Trilogy Forces Required Practicals
- What are the required Practicals that I need to know about for AQA GCSE Combined Science (Physics) Energy Topic?