The specification will tell you most of the answers to these questions. The fun starts on page 50 – https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resources/physics/specifications/AQA-8463-SP-2016.PDF
2. You may also find the BBC Bitesize website helpful also. https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guides/zwc7pbk/revision/1
- What is meant by the term distance?
- Does distance need a direction? E.g. 4 m North East
- What is meant by the term ‘scalar’?
- Write down a description of the term ‘displacement’?
- Displacement is a vector quantity. What is a vector?