The following resources will help you answer these questions
- Page 73 of the specification is your best resource to help you answer these questions. – https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resources/physics/specifications/AQA-8463-SP-2016.PDF
- The bbc bitesize website has good coverage of space. https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zsbyh39
- There is an observed increase in the wavelength of light from most distant galaxies. What is meant by ‘observed increase in the wavelength’?
- How does this increase in wavelength depend on the distance to the galaxy?
- What is redshift evidence of?
- What does redshift support?
- What does the big bang theory suggest in terms of the beginning of the universe?
- What did observations of supernovae since 1998 suggest?
- Give two examples of things that are not fully understood about the universe.