The specification will tell you most of the answers to these questions. The fun starts on page 50 – https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resources/physics/specifications/AQA-8463-SP-2016.PDF
2. You may also find the BBC Bitesize website helpful also. https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guides/zwc7pbk/revision/1
- Why is speed a scalar quantity?
- Why is the speed of a moving object rarely constant?
- What does the speed a person can walk, run or cycle depend on?
- State a typical walking speed.
- State a typical running speed.
- State the typical speed of a car.
- Is the speed of the wind and the speed of sound constant?
- What is the typical speed of sound in air?
- In the lab how are distances and times typically measured?
- How can speed be calculated using distance and time?
- What equation can be used to calculate the distance travelled of a moving object?
- Explain what is meant by average speed and explain how it can be calculated.