The following resources will help you answer these questions
- Page 73 of the specification is your best resource to help you answer these questions. – https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resources/physics/specifications/AQA-8463-SP-2016.PDF
- The bbc bitesize website has good coverage of space. https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zsbyh39
- What is the difference between a natural and an artificial satellite?
- How are they able to remain in a circular orbit?
- What are the similarities and differences between planets, their moons and artificial satellites?
- How can an object that is moving in a circular orbit be at a constant speed but changing velocity? Hint → Which one is a vector?
- Why must the radius of an orbiting object change if its speed changes? Use the term ‘force of gravity in your answer.