- Specification – page 58 – https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resources/physics/specifications/AQA-8463-SP-2016.PDF
- BBC Bitesize – https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guides/zc9bv9q/revision/1
- In terms of momentum what happens when a force acts on an object?
- Study this snippet of information.
- Can you combine the two equations in the first line to get the equation in the second line?
- What are the units for change in momentum?
- Explain in terms of the rate of change of momentum the following safety features. How do these reduce impact forces?
- Seat belts
- Cycle helmets and cushioned surfaces.
- Gymnasium crash mats
- Can you apply equations relating to force, mass, velocity and acceleration to explain how the changes involved are interrelated?