- The AQA GCSE Physics specification is always a very good place to start. Page 44 for this topic.
- The BBC Bitesize website is also a user-friendly website for GCSE Physics.
- Define a force by using the following words: push, pull and interaction.
- What is meant by a contact force?
- What is meant by a non-contact force?
- Give some examples of contact and non-contact forces?
- What is meant by a normal contact force?
- Correct this sentence: Force is a scalar quantity.
- Draw an apple sitting on a table and label all the forces involved.