- The AQA GCSE Physics specification is always a very good place to start. Page 44 for this topic.
- The BBC Bitesize website is also a user-friendly website for GCSE Physics.
- What is weight?
- What is the force of gravity close to the Earth due to?
- What does the weight of an object depend on?
- Write down an equation to calculate the weight of an object.
- What are the units of gravitational field strength and what does it mean?
- What is meant by the object’s centre of mass?
- What is the mathematical relationship between the weight of an object and its mass?
- What device can be used to measure the weight of an object?
- What is the mathematical expression for proportionality?