The Specification page 45. https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resources/physics/specifications/AQA-8463-SP-2016.PDF
- Write a sentence to explain what a resultant force is.
- Can you calculate the resultant of two forces that act in a straight line?
- Draw a free body diagram of an accelerating aircraft on the runway.
- Draw a free body diagram of a bike moving at constant speed along a road.
- Draw a scale diagram of a 10 N force at an angle of 40 degrees to the horizontal.
- Resolve this 10 N force into two components at right angles to each other.
- Calculate the resultant force in this situation. Two forces act on an object, a 25 N force in the north direction, and 20 N force at 90o to the east.