- The specification will give you most of the information needed. This topic is on page 46. https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resources/physics/specifications/AQA-8463-SP-2016.PDF
- BBC Bitesize is always good. https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guides/zp8jtv4/revision/1
- In terms of force when is work done on an object?
- How is work done on an object in terms of force and displacement of an object?
- Write down an equation to calculate the work done on a moving object.
- What are the units of force?
- What are the units of displacement?
- What is the main unit for work done?
- What is an alternative unit for work done in terms of the unity of force and the unit of displacement?
- What is the symbol used for displacement and what is the symbol used for force?
- Fill in the blanks for the following sentence: One ___________ of work is done when a force of __________ newton causes a displacement of one _________.
- Complete the following:! Joule =
- Work done = Energy T____________.
- What happens to temperature when work is done against frictional forces?
- Can you give a real-life example of the situation described in 12?