Electrical Power Focus Questions
- Look at these two equations to calculate electrical power.
- What is the unit of power?
- What is the unit of potential difference?
- What is the unit of current?
- What is the unit of resistance?
- In terms of energy transfer, what does a 100 W light bulb do?
- Rearrange the first equation so that V= and I =
- Rearrange the second equation so that R = and I =
Subscribe to get access to audio answers
Read more of this content when you subscribe today. One off payment of £10.00