Poles of a magnet questions
Most of the answers to these questions can be found on Page 68 of the AQA GCSE Physics Specification.
- Where on a magnet are the magnetic forces the strongest? A nice and easy one to start!
- What happens when two magnets are brought close together.
- What do two like poles do to each other? e.g a North and a North.
- What do two unlike poles do to each other? e.g. a North and South pole.
- What is your understanding of a non-contact force?
- What is the difference between a permanent magnet and an induced magnet?
- Copy and Complete the following paragraph.
Induced magnetism always causes a force of
_____________. When removed from the magnetic field an induced
magnet loses most/all of its magnetism ____________.
Sign up to get access
Read more of this content when you sign up today.
Please find the AQA GCSE Physics specification below for convenience.