Fleming’s Left Hand Rule and The Motor Effect
- What happens when a conductor carrying a current is placed in a magnetic field?
- What is this effect called?
- In Fleming’s left-hand rule what do the thumb, first finger and second finger represent?
- What are the factors that affect the size of the force on a conductor?
- This equation is for a conductor at right angles to a magnetic field and carrying a current:
- What is the unit of force?
- What is the unit of magnetic flux density?
- What is the unit of current?
- What is the unit of length?
- Rearrange the equation so that force =, current =, length = and magnetic flux density =
Subscribe to get access
Sign up to listen to the answers.