- What happens if an electrical conductor moves relative to a magnetic field?
- What happens if there is a change in the magnetic field around a conductor?
- What happens if the conductor is part of a complete circuit?
- What is this effect called?
- Copy and complete the following. This is quite a hard concept. An ______________ current generates a _____________that opposes the original change, either the ______________of the conductor or the _______________ in magnetic field.
- What are the factors that affect the size of the induced potential difference or induced current?
- What are the factors that affect the direction of the induced potential difference or induced current?
Sign up to get access to audio answers
£10.00 one off payment.