This post is inspired by a Tik Tok video by life coaches The Speakmans.
It involves the difference between ‘got’ and ‘get’ – just one letter difference.
So here goes:-
1. I’ve got to revise for my GCSE exams – I get to revise so that I can do well and go onto further things. GCSEs are important.
2. I’ve got to revise physics and I hate it – I get to be challenged by physics and if I get a fantastic great it will look good and demonstrates hard work.
3. I’ve got to get up early and revise – I get to get up early and revise when I’m fresh. I then have the rest of the day to exercise and relax a little.
4. I’ve got to leave my phone off when revising – I get to leave my phone to have an enforced break. When I use it again I’ll be more creative, be able to catch up on more news from friends and be a little less addicted.
5. I’ve got too much to do I feel overwhelmed – I get to plan my revision well so this doesn’t happen. Small chunks and fifteen minute sessions of revision might just stop the overwhelm.
If you have more got to get examples then please do contribute.
Hope these are useful.