For convenience, I have embedded these two vital documents here.
Things to watch out for.
- There are different main focus topics for foundation tier and higher tier papers.
- The required practicals that will be assessed are clearly labelled.
- Topics that will not be assessed are clearly listed.
- Some topics are not listed at all. These topics may come up but in a low tariff way, i.e. will not be worth that many marks.
- If you want to study A level sciences then my advice is to revise everything – no shortcuts.
Make sure that you revise topics that are not listed in either list – they might come up.
GCSE Combined Science: Trilogy (8464) Advance information June 2022
GCSE Physics (8463) Advance information June 2022
Read these documents carefully and best of luck in your exams.