Extract from the AQA GCSE Physics specification on this topic
Questions on Radioactive Contamination
- What is radioactive contamination?
- What is the hazard of contamination due to?
- What affects the level of hazard?
- What is irradiation? How is this different to contamination?
- Why does an irradiated object not become radioactive?
- Why is it important for the findings of studies into the effects of radiation on humans to be published and shared with other scientists?
- What is meant by peer review?