Thank you to https://edulab.com/van-de-graff-generator-how-does-it-work/ for the above image it is very much appreciated.
- What does a charged object create around itself?
- Where is the electric field the strongest?
- Where is the electric field the weakest?
- What is experienced when a second object is placed in the field.
- What happens to the forces if the distance between the two objects is decreased?
- Can you draw the electric field pattern for an isolated charged sphere? See diagram below
Thank you to https://www.scienceandmathsrevision.co.uk/topic/electric-fields/ for the diagram above – much appreciated.
Subscribe to get access to audio answers
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.