- What is the difference between a conductor and an insulator?
- Write down some examples of conductors and insulators.
- Describe a practical to investigate how insulating materials can be charged by friction.
- How are materials charged negatively?
- How are materials charged positively?
- Describe the forces between like and unlike charges.
- Explain some dangers of static electricity for instance refuelling.
- Explain how photocopiers and inkjet printers use static electricity.
Phet has some excellent static electricity simulations.
These videos on the uses and dangers of static electricity are also good.