The advanced information for AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 Higher tier, it lists two practicals that the examiners can assess you on. Here are some videos to help – there are plenty more just search!
Only a few questions in this section.
- When ice changes from a solid to a liquid the process are called melting. Explain what is happening in terms of changes of state in the following processes.
- What is conserved when there is a change in state?
- Changes in state are physical changes. What is meant by this?
- Why are changes of state, not chemical changes?
Focus Questions on The National Grid for AQA GCSE Physics
- Copy and complete the following sentence: The National Grid is a system of ____________ and ___________ linking power stations to consumers.
- What is transferred to consumers via the National Grid?
- What is the purpose of a step-up transformer in the national grid system?
- What is the purpose of a step-down transformer in the national grid system?
- Why is the National Grid system is an efficient way to transfer energy?
Subscribe to get access to audio answers
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.