The advanced information for AQA GCSE Physics Paper 2 Higher tier, it lists only one practical that the examiners can assess you on. Here are some videos to help – there are plenty more just search!
Category: Advanced Information GCSE Physics 2022 Paper 2
AQQ GCSE Physics Changes of state and specific latent heat
- What is the energy needed for a substance to change its state called?
- Do five star jumps.
- When a change of state occurs, the energy supplied changes the energy stored (internal energy). What is not changed.
- Sketch a heating curve for water. Temperature against energy supplied.
- Define the specific latent heat of a substance.
- Look at this equation.
- What is the unit for mass?
- What is the unit for specific latent heat?
- What is the unit of energy for a change of state?
- Rearrange the equation so that m = and L =
- What does the L refer to?
- Define the specific latent heat of fusion.
- Define the specific latent of vaporisation.
- Spend twenty minutes on your Nintendo switch.
- Sketch a heating curve and a cooling curve and label where the changes of state occur.
- Why are the regions on the graph where there is a change of state flat?
- What is the difference between specific heat capacity and specific latent heat?
AQA GCSE Physics Electrical Power Focus Questions
Electrical Power Focus Questions
- Look at these two equations to calculate electrical power.
- What is the unit of power?
- What is the unit of potential difference?
- What is the unit of current?
- What is the unit of resistance?
- In terms of energy transfer, what does a 100 W light bulb do?
- Rearrange the first equation so that V= and I =
- Rearrange the second equation so that R = and I =
Subscribe to get access to audio answers
Read more of this content when you subscribe today. One off payment of £10.00